In case you haven’t already heard of it, here is a great conference for accountants who want to stay up-to-date across a variety of areas (and claim their CPD points at the same time).
Just some of the topics that the conference, “CPD in Paradise” will be covering include:
- What to do in the event of a death of a member in a SMSF
- How the 2nd tranche of the Anti-Money Laundering Terrorism Act will affect accountants
- Advising your clients about how the Personal Properties Securities Register will affect them
- The very latest in Director Liabilities
- General tax update on the changes that will impact your clients the most
Plus, I’ve been asked to deliver a session on how accountants can adapt to and incorporate new marketing strategies to grow their businesses.
The 2-day event will be held on July 6 & 7 at the Pullman Reef Resort in Cairns – hence the name “CPD in Paradise.” And since the whole event costs just $198 to attend, tickets are sure to go fast.
You can see the full program by clicking here.
And you can register for the conference by clicking here.
This really is a great opportunity to receive expert advice and all for a very low cost.
I look forward to seeing you in Cairns!